Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tonight's the night!!

Hey everybody! So Heather (Zach's mom) just flew into Lambert in preparation for tomorrow... WHICH IS INDUCTION DAY!!!

I'm ecstatic. Seriously, I thought today would never come soon enough. I feel ready, Zach's ready, and everybody is waiting for THE phone call.

Here's a run-down of the birth plan thus far:

1 Get to the hospital around midnight
2 Get cervidil and wait
3 And wait
4 And wait
5 Contractions start (or if they don't by morning, Dr. T will start me on pitocin... blegh.)
6 Labor, labor, labor...
7 EPIDURAL
8 and pushing. pushing. pushing..... THEN
9 Baby Austin gets here sometime tomorrow

Hopefully, there will be no complications, and he won't be too big for natural birth. I really don't want a c-section, but I'll do what needs to be done to get him here safely.
Everybody has been wonderful! Thank you for all the support and advice!
We'll be keeping this blog as up-to-date as possible, so if you are wondering what the heck is going on, just hit refresh!
Love all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Wish Katie goodluck when she gets the epidural! :-)

    ReplyDelete